Thursday, November 19, 2009

Knee Deep

After a little over a year of not directing any major play, I am back and in full swing! YIKES!! Directing "A Baby Changes Everything" at our church in Minier and running into all sorts of snags. I had difficulty finding actors and keeping them, (which I still need one more!), trying to free up acting areas by removing cumbersome trees/pianos off the stage, and scheduling practices where people are able to show up! "Welcome Back, Amy."

I am, however, so grateful for the mountain of support that I have felt from our new church family. People who connect me to other people, volunteer to help out, support and pray for me-I can feel the love!

Suprisingly, I am not as stressed out as I have tended to be in years past. I know that God is in this production-He will work out the details. I just need to let Him be in charge and watch the great things He will do!!

Matthew 19:26 (The Message)

Jesus looked hard at them and said, "There's no chance at all if you think you can pull it off yourself. Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it."

No comments: