Friday, February 16, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

All right, Dora-you got me and here's my list:

A-available or single? Married; refer to previous posts
B-Best friend? Shelly Marie Hart! We have been best friends since we were 2 years old!
C-cake or pie? Actually cobbler and Blackberry cobbler to be exact
D-drink of choice? Sweet tea or Hazelnut Mocha from Starbucks
E-essential item I use everyday? My hairdryer
F-favorite color? Orange
G-gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms-I like to slurp them up like spaghetti.
H-hometown? Normal, Illinois-and I've heard enough jokes about that!
I-indulgence? A pan of brownies, and I do mean a PAN!
J-January or February? February because it is a shorter month. . .
K-kids names? Austen and Zachary. I went from A to Z (I'm done!)
L-life is incomplete without? My husband and kids, God, and Grey's Anantomy
M-marriage date? June 14, 1997
N-number of siblings? None, I'm numero uno and I AM NOT SPOILED!!
O-oranges or apples? Apples, but I must have caramel dip
P-phobias or fears? I am deathly afraid of BIRDS; once a bird flew in my house and I had to
shoo it out;yikes!
Q-favorite quote? "There is no pit too deep where God is not deepter still"-Corrie tenBoom
R-reasons to smile? My boys, its Friday, and I'm visiting my friend in Wisconsin-Bobbi
S-season? Fall; I love all the beautiful colors
T-tag 3 or 4 people. Uh, pretty much everyone has been tagged, so I'll wait for the other lists
U-unknown fact about me? I once won a contest where I had to catch a greased pig
V-vegetable you don't like? Sweet potatoes
W-worst habit? I'm addicted to Reality T.V-American Idol
X-
Y-your favorite food? Mashed potatoes and gravy
Z-zodiac sign? Scorpio

2 comments:

sara said...

Hi Amy- it is Sara (Fosmark) from college. I found you thru G-Knee (of course) I enjoyed reading your ABC's!

Bobbi said...

ha ha ha, I'm glad you finally admitted that YOU are the one who eats entire pans of brownies!!! You'll have to confess to the senior high speech class that miss shepp wasn't the only one downing their brownies!!!