Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aubree Update

As I sit to write this post, I am reminded of the verse in Isaiah-My thoughts are not your thoughts nor my ways your ways, but just as the sun is higher than the earth so are my thoughts toward you.

For whatever reason the surgery scheduled for Aubree was cancelled. The doctor was litterally stuck in New York due to bad weather and could not get a flight out to Chicago.

It didn't make sense to me or to Shelly or to anyone, but God's ways are perfect. I know it was a struggle, but in the end God made Himself real to Shelly and all is well. They scheduled the surgery for the summer and now Shelly knows that God can and will help her through it all.

1 comment:

hartgirlies said...

I love the fact that my life is so filled with "drama" (get it?...drama?) that everyone else is posting about ME on their blogs! You have, once again, been there to give me an unbiased, real opinion about things. I really appreciate that fact about our friendship, Amy. You are always there to help me sort through my irrational thinking and help me come to a logical solution. I love ya so much and don't know what I would do without you, Tater!
Beaner