Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love You Through It

It's been a rough few weeks, and I don't say that lightly. I really have been trying to keep my "chins up." But, with so many chins to keep up, its been hard and tiring. I am pretty good at keeping things inside...oh, I may wear my emotions on my sleeve...but rarely do I openly share why I'm showing those emotions.

But, God, in His great wisdom has put some key people in my life who have been instrumental in getting me to open up. They don't judge. They don't cringe. They don't try to fix. They listen. They cry with me. They feel with me. Surprisingly, it really does help to share. It may not take the trouble away, but it sure does help to relieve the feeling of having to handle it by yourself!

I love how God fits the right person for the right circumstance. One friend wondered why she had gone through a particular journey years ago, only to find that I was now going through that same journey. She is now walking it with me, teaching me along the way and guiding me through the do's and dont's.

I have great friends! Each one different. Each one unique. Each one special.
All gifts. Life may be hard, but it becomes a little more bearable with the help of friends!! Friends who "love you through it."

No comments: