Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Spectacular!

Alas, it has been too long since my last post...but never fear, Becky (my faithful reader) here is something new!!!
Okay, so I have been incredibly busy these past few months. It has been my dream to get involved in the community theatre scene, and I finally got my chance to do so this past weekend with Holiday Spectacular. This is a Broadway type variety show that involves at least 200 hundred people from the community who sing, dance, and act. I was fortunate to get into the choir as a towns person. I have never had so much fun in my life!!! I met so many new people, all who were very talented! The best part of this experience is that little Zach (who I have determined is indeed my Broadway star and boy diva!) was able to have a role in the show. Yes, Zach debuted as a homeless child and a shepherd. I have posted some pictures of this "spectacular" event...did I mention there were camels and llamas in the show??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I wish I could have seen it... it looks like it was a lot of fun to be in. P.S. thanks for posting again :)

girlie girl said...

Hey, I'm also a faithful reader!!! I almost passed out when I saw you posted!

Looks like so much fun...I've always wanted to do this!