Monday, January 22, 2007

DIETS

I must admit that I have never completed a diet. I always have great intentions, but never seem to be able to follow through. Except for now! You see, I am not on a diet, no, I have termed it a "life style change." I am striving to change my eating habits for good-or at least until I can fit into a bathing suit! I have replaced my coffee with water, replaced my chocolate with sugar-free pudding, and have replaced my trough with a small plate! I will succeed, I will prevail, I will be SKINNY!!!!

1 comment:

Dora said...

you need to put some pictures up.. oh yeah, HI!! I am so glad that you found me, I always wonder what you are up too.. hit the link for myspace and you will see lots of other mbbc people in my friends list..
hope that things are going well! keep in touch..
my e-mail is swtnessdg@Hotmail.com
and my myspace is
www.myspace.com/swtnessdg
talk to you later, dora