Monday, April 30, 2007

Four


My little Zach has turned four today! I woke him up today with a party hat on my head blowing one of those little honking noise makers, and singing "Happy Birthday." I admit is was a bit annoying, but it sure was fun to see his face when he realized it was his birthday. He immediately jumped out of bed wanting his birthday cake and his presents! He takes after his ole mom on that one!! He was so excited and kept running around the house this morning decalring. . . "It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me! I am four!"

3 comments:

Mary Rose said...

Amy,
I just read your profile and noticed you like Carolyn Arends...I LOVE her! What's your favorite of hers?
And Happy Birthday to Zach! Don't the years go by WAY too fast? Sigh!
MR

amy said...

You know, they do grow up fast!
I love the folksy style of Carolyn Arends. I have her "Seize the Day and Other Stories" Cd and I love all the songs. But, I just recently saw tha she has a new release out-I've been out of touch, I guess.

hartgirlies said...

Aren't we supposed to be commenting on Zach's birthday? Doesn't anyone care to comment on how grown up our little Zachy looks in that picture, or that he is one year closer to marrying his dear little Ashlee? Oh, no. Not you people. All you care about is this Arends person. I am heartsick that no one took the time to give Zach the honor he deserves for putting up with his mother for four long years. I salute you Zach. I have been dealing with her for 30 years now. Don't lose heart...it gets easier with time.
O.K., maybe that was a little overboard, but Happy Birthday to Zach anyway!
Love ya!